Your shopping cart is empty!
Underfloor Heating Supply is a leading provider and installer of underfloor heating and floor screed systems across the UK; our staff has over 20 years of experience in this field. Underfloor Heating Supply provides equipment to Trade Professionals, Architects, Merchants and DIY customers and has established itself as a supplier of a quality range of equipment.
1) Price - At Underfloor Heating Supply we don’t have expensive glossy brochures, large flashy showrooms, several sales managers, high spec offices or National Merchant rebate schemes (which are ultimately paid for by customers) – So we can keep prices low!
2) Quality - We only buy quality equipment, our manifolds are manufactured in the UK (the best we can find), our pipe is manufactured by a European pipe specialist and our controls come directly from Reliance, Honeywell and Heatmiser. We select manufacturers who make to our quality and reliability expectations.
3) Value for Money - Because of the above, we are able to offer the very best quality for a lower cost. Like-for-like we are unbeatable. We appreciate there are cheaper systems on the market, but they are certainly not of the same quality and are cheap for a reason (usually using products that we have rejected).
4) Technical Knowledge - We have a huge range of experience at Underfloor Heating Supply in the design, supply and installation of Underfloor Heating systems. We have catered for a wide variety of projects; from single room kits to schools We understand the different aspects of specifying systems for use with Air/Ground source heat pumps, all types of boilers including biomass, different floor constructions and floor coverings. We often hear "our house is a bit different” - chances are we’ve already done such a project!
5) Installer Knowledge - At Underfloor Heating Supply we are installers as well as distributors. We can competently advise on the best fixing methods, fault finding and the best ways to install your system. If you intend to install yourself, you are most welcome to call if you don’t understand something. We do not employ unskilled people such as telesales – all our office contacts are experiences designers / installers.
6) Fast Quotes and Design - We endeavour to complete quotes within 2 working days, much faster than our competitors. We don’t cut corners on products or compile quotes with guesswork and the more information we have, the more accurate it will be. We produce pipework layout / CAD designs by a fully qualified Engineer. Many other suppliers produce line drawings with no engineering background.
7) Years of hassle free systems - We have designed, supplied and installed 1000s of systems with trouble free use and excellent performance for countless customers who are happy to recommend our quality and service. Our systems are intended to be generally maintenance free. Like any heating system we always recommend the use of a proprietary system inhibitor such as Fernox or Sentinel in association with a magnetic filter to ensure peak performance.
8) System Types - Underfloor Heating Supply can provide a system for any type property. We can supply for new build or renovation including retro-fit systems for existing floors. Our pipework is fully WRAS approved and comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 50 years. Underfloor Heating Supply is able to buy at the most competitive prices, making great savings that we pass on to you! By cutting out the middle man, we are able to give our customers unbeatable quality, service, value and support, with prices up to 50% below those of typical merchants!
Nationwide Delivery Service
Our Birmingham based storage gives us the opportunity to supply the entire UK with underfloor heating the next day. All items are in stock and you can also pick up from us if you prefer.
Under Floor Heating Supply Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 08076268 | Registered office: Office Us 16 Armstrong House First Avenue, Doncaster Finningley Airport, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN9 3GA