- Your shopping cart is empty!
This is the distribution point for the heating water into the various circuits / areas to be heated. Supplied pre-mounted on installation brackets.
The manifold includes:
- 16mm Euroconus pipe fitting
- Flow meters to indicate the flow rate of water through each circuit
- Full bore colour coded isolation valves to allow the manifold to be isolated from the remainder of the heating system.
- Fill / drain points to allow the pipework to be filled or drained with ease
- Manual air vents to allow easy bleeding of the air in the system when first filling the pipework
- Each port on the return bar is equipped with an integral control valve and protection cap which allows the user to adjust the volume of water, or can be removed to accept a thermoelectric type head.
The manifold is made of stainless steel which is highly resistant to oxidation and corrosion, it is therefore much more durable than others which can be manufactured from brass and then chrome plated. Stainless steel also provides ease of fabrication, cleaning and reduction of potential contamination.